Boris Milman, P.ENG., CONS. ENG.
Principal/Senior Structural Engineer/
Buildings Science Specialist
Structural engineer with over 8 years of experience in structural design of new, and additions to, existing structures, and condition surveys of existing structures.
Experienced in different types of complicated structural tasks Jeff successfully completed multiple projects to client satisfaction.
- Condition surveys and repair design ; detailed design of concrete and steel structures; static and dynamic calculations
- Project management ; Structural specifications ; Systematic site review during construction
- Report write-ups ; Contract administration
Structural engineer-in-training with experience in structural design and condition surveys of existing structures.
- Building envelope specialist and expert in seismic analysis; Condition surveys and repair design.
- Detailed design of concrete and steel structures; systematic site review during construction.
- Static and dynamic calculations; report write-ups ; contract administration.
CAD Leader/Senior Structural /
Engineering Technologist with over 28 years of experience. Karen manages the production of engineering drawings, supervise CAD personnel, and prepare structural details. Karen reviews all drawings for compliance with CAD Standards. She is experienced in detailing of steel and concrete structures for transportation, chemical, mining, healthcare and other industries.
- 3-D CAD.
- Microstation – 8.
Structural Engineering Designer
Structural Engineering Designer with over 9 years of structural design experience.
Detailed structural analysis and design of structures, prepares drawing packages, participates in condition surveys, and develop repair procedures.
- Design of transportation, commercial, industrial, institutional, educational and other structures.
- Familiar with the National and Ontario Building Codes, and material design standards.
Junior structural designer and field inspector.
Milos will aid in condition surveys and the preparation of drawings and reports, and he will assist the engineering team with the analysis of new and existing structures. He has working experience with static and dynamic structural analysis and design, and finite element
- Detailed design of concrete and steel structures
- Site review during construction
- Condition surveys and repair design
Office Administrator at Milman & Associates Limited.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Answer/Transfer calls from customers
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Billing Assistant